Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Ketosis be Damned, it's my Birthday!

I've reached the ripe old age of 43. Somewhere along the way, I determined that celebrating another trip round the Sun deserved more than just one day. So I generally set aside the first two weeks of February to get my ya-yas out. It doesn't hurt that San Francisco Beer Week coincides with that window of time.

I have suspended the ketogenic diet for now. It doesn't play well with beer. The weight continues to drop, along with my body fat. I am almost back to a "normal" weight. Less than 195 gets me clear of the overweight category.

Wednesday weigh in, February 11th 2015:
  • Weight 195.4 (-1.5 lbs)
  • Body fat %: 18.67 (-.1%)
  • ketone level: I didn't want to waste a test strip. Call it 0.0 mm

I'd love to tell you more, but I have some partying to do. I'll see you on the other side ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment